Intruder Alarms (Edinburgh) At Home
Your home is likely to be your biggest investment and keeping it – and your family – safe should be your number one priority.
RG fire & security supply, install and maintain all you need to deter intruders, burglars, vandalism and anti-social behaviour. And don’t be fooled into thinking a dummy alarm will protect you – seasoned burglars can spot them a mile off!
We can tailor-make your home security system to meet your specific needs and will devise the right package to keep your family and your property safe. RG’s smart phone controlled intruder systems allow you to control the safety of your home on the go.
We can even connect your alarm to our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) to request police or key holder response in the event of an activation.
Types of intruder alarms (Edinburgh)
- A traditional bell-only alarm will trigger an external siren if your home is broken into.
- A speech dialler system will notify you via a pre-recorded message if there has been an alarm activation.
- Remotely monitored systems are available that can summon a key holder or police response following an activation. All activations are handled by our Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Our most popular system is our smart phone controlled package that allows you to control the safety of your home on the go.
Security services & maintenance
After care is important to us at RG fire & security. Our entire team is committed to providing a professional installation service followed up with after-sales support that’s second to none.
Our service and maintenance commitment includes:
- System upgrades
- System takeovers
- Repairs and 24 Hour Callout 365 days a year
- Systems serviced either annually or 6 monthly for police response systems, all in accordance with insurance company requirements
Get in touch to find out more about our Switch to us options. Upgrade your system, get smart phone capability and save on monthly maintenance charges.
90% of convicted burglars state that they would avoid homes with an alarm system and if they encountered an alarm, they would leave. Other statistics show that 74% of uncompleted burglaries are thanks to an audible alarm. Alarm systems work.